I don’t just talk. I inspire and transform people to take action.
Check out other talks & presentations on my YouTube page.
Since I was in my single digit years of age, I have been “performing” on stage. Whether I was directing the recreation of the Nutcracker Ballet with my cousins as the actors, or writing a more original feature for my grandma’s 60th birthday, I was thriving off of inspiring people in a very public way.
On my 9th birthday, I gave my fellow girlfriends a birthday performance at my party where I proceeded to sing over Janet Jackson’s voice as the tape played in the background: “Like a moth to a flame burning by the fire…” Oh, yes. It was very dramatic, I can assure you!
In high school, I ran for student council government. The president position seemed like the seat to win but I was more interested in Class Representative – aka – the person who got to get on the mic at student assemblies.
I share with you all of this to point out one specific fact:
I LOVE being on stage and inspiring! Not just talking, but really getting creative with the message.
Here’s the thing that I know from my years in marketing. People. Get. Bored.
You gotta spice it up. Put on a performance. Make them think. Spark a feeling. Wire a new thought. Get people curious.
I do all this…and MORE!
Sharing my personal story about caterpillar transformation and the power in a small shift in perception at 2013 TEDxFremontEastWomen
Here are the formats that I can deliver an inspiring, transformational experience in:
- Intimate workshops
- Weekend retreats
- Corporate conferences
- Association conferences or meetings
- Independent group events
- Day long trainings
- Keynote talks
Kicking off launch event for Women In Media Mentoring Initiative (WIMMI) with a women’s empowerment self-care talk
Here are the topics that I specialize in:
- Self-care (“Me Time”)
- Work/life balance
- Time management
- Self-love and empowerment (Legit Love)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Loving communication & difficult conversations
- Optimistic attitude for positive performance
- Releasing un-serving expectations
- Shifting perception
- Wellness (physical, mental, spiritual & emotional)
- Transformation (physical mental, spiritual & emotional)
- Diversity (acceptance, oneness, community)
Interviewed on Vegas Inc., local business show on Las Vegas’ NBC affiliate News 3 KSNV
- Custom group meditations (created specifically for your event)
- Transformational guided discussions & activities (I am a master facilitator)
- Butterfly-Life analogies & stories
- Poetry performance (can be customized for your group)
Performing “Green,” a motivational improvisational poem, at Tribal Truth Speaks
I have shared my transformational tools for Legit Love in both workshops for intimate groups and with audiences of hundreds including:
- Zappos’ Inspire!
- 2012 & 2013 TEDxWomen’s TEDxFremontEastWomen – host & event organizer
- National Association for Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Women in Media Mentoring Initiative (WIMMI)
- American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) Greater Las Vegas
- Alexia Vernon’s Influencer Academy
- Allegiant Travel Company’s Leadership Training
- Tribal Truth Speaks
- Word UP! Poetry & Music Las Vegas
- Stacey Hall & Denise Michael’s Occupy Your Life NOW! Conference
- Sensory EXPLOSION: A legit party for your mouth, nose, eyes, ears & skin! – host, event creator/organizer
- Visions & Vino – co-producer
- Legit LOVE Brunch -host & event organizer
- Sisters C.A.C.H.E. (Creating Authentic Community for Honest Engagement) – creator & group leader
Leading a workshop on work/life balance at Las Vegas National Association for Women Business Owner’s luncheon
Put some pizazz in your lineup of speakers/trainers…book me now!
(You could even put me after lunch, I’m THAT good.)
To begin discussions about how I can serve you, your group or organization, and the investment you would be making to partner with me, contact me.
I look forward to hearing from you and learning about your goals!